Why Book With Ammonite Adventure?
We help our guests choose from varied itineraries only those routes which allow them to soak up the atmosphere, visit ancient heritages, get up close and personal with pristine cultures and step inside to experience life as the “mountain people”. We go the extra mile to ensure that those who travel with us receive nothing less than the best service and feel a sense of comfort as they become a part of our family.
We’ve been around long enough to know our clients’ needs, expectations and what it takes to pull off the trip of a lifetime! No matter what your idea of the perfect adventure trip is, Ammonite Adventure will leave no stone unturned to help you get the most out of this exotic country.
Local Himalayan Experts
We employ a range of dedicated and professional staff from administration, expert guides, and porters to airport representatives. They are all local people and each of them is employed on a full time basis with Ammonite Adventure. We are the locals and have been working in the tourism field for many years. Our journeys offer great value for money. We encourage you to evaluate the quality and inclusions that our holidays offer and you will discover that Ammonite Adventure really does supply the ultimate adventure experience.
Our trip prices are more reasonable compared to those of many larger companies. It is not because we sacrifice our service level. Many international companies will take anything from one third to three quarters of trip profits, by being 100% locally operated we are able to keep our prices reasonable and all trip proceeds support the local economy directly.
Health & Safety
Ammonite Adventure greatly cares for the health and safety of its clients as well as team. All our staff members are insured. For health and safety of our clients, we give much priority to everything, from hygienic food to high altitude sickness cure; from first aid to helicopter rescue.
Ammonite Adventure is always on its guard when it comes to safety measures and precautions. To enhance the communication in the mountains we have satellite phones carried by our trek leaders during your trek.
The Ammonite Adventure team are fully trained in the following health and safety aspects:
- First aid procedures
- Safety while mountain climbing
- High altitude sickness
- Ensure that fresh and hygienically prepared food is provided on all our trips. We also cater to any particular diet requirements or food allergies.
- Monitoring all aspects of government policies and weather that may affect your trip
- 24/7 communication (Mobile and Satellite Phone)
- Helicopter evacuation when it’s really critical
Leading small groups contributes to the organization of our tours in a productive way. You are guaranteed that while traveling with our team you are sure to feel like one of our family
- We are attentive to your individual needs
- We are able to answer any questions while trekking and touring in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
- With each of our trips it includes some free time for you to explore and do as you please
- All our groups are smaller which avoids making a negative impact on the environment
When you have chosen us as your partner for travel, you’re also giving us an opportunity to take a great care of your Tour. We at Ammonite Adventure take it as our duty, responsibility, opportunity and priority.
Quality of Service
Our professional, dedicated and highly motivated team are always at hand to make certain that every aspect of your journey is heart-warming and rewarding. These are just some of the ways that enhance your experience:
- International standard of service
- Flexibility to accommodate any requirements
- We meet our clients at the airport upon arrival to ensure hassle free transfer to your hotel and even drop you to the airport for your final departure.
- We build strong partnerships with our service providers to ensure quality
- We use local leaders, guides and porters on all our tours and treks
- We make the quality of service you receive unmatchable and worth every penny
Customized Itinerary & Price
If you are not able to find the perfect tour from our website then why not let our dedicated sales staff help you tailor the perfect tour as per your requirements? With years of experience in organizing itineraries we can adjust and design tours to suit your specific needs.
We’ll provide individual quotes based upon your itinerary, requirements, time of travel, budget and group size and help you with any group briefings during the planning stage.
Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements, explore your interests at your own speed, select your preferred style of accommodation and create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
Guide & Porter Trekking Policy
Ace the Himalaya appreciates the hard work put in by our guides and porters. Without them no trip would be possible. Therefore we treat and obey the following Guide and Porter Policy to ensure the working conditions of our guides and porters are of a humane and fair standard. We continue to strive towards eliminating avoidable illness, injury and death. We ask that you follow our guidelines for ethical trekking and treat them as you would like to be treated yourself, as after all they are only human.
- All our guides and porters receive medical care when ill or injured
- We provide basic accommodation to our guides and porters, with tents and/or sleeping gear during the trek.
- We have insurance policies for each of our employees
- We provide appropriate clothing for each season and altitude, ensuring protection from cold, rain and snow. This means windproof jackets, trousers, fleece jackets, long johns, suitable footwear, socks, hat, gloves and sunglasses.
- We never overload our porters, for us it’s not all about making money. We thrive on being able to employ local people; we respect and treat each and every one of them as we would expect to be treated, with the utmost respect.
Our eco green practices continue to deliver improved ways of traveling, by minimizing our impact on the environment. With each and every one of our treks or tours we are always conscious of the impact that we have on the environment and limit our group numbers to a maximum of 15 at any one time.