Eco-Community Cultural Trek
This trek lets you experience the beautiful mountain vistas and the rich cultural heritage of the Annapurna region in western Nepal. The trails will take you to the heart of the farming community while having one of the world’s highest mountains as the back drop.
This trip will also get you acquainted with the beautiful Rhododendron forests, sacred Hindu temples, lakes with stunning views of the Annapurna always close to you. Also, this is a community based trip where you will be staying in community managed lodges/ hotels where interaction with the locals is highlighted.
Along the way you will stop at the amazingly beautiful Pokhara. While there, we will take a 4 to 5 hour walk to Galeshwor Temple that stands on a single rock and is dedicated to the Hindu God, Lord Shiva. Then we will continue on to Banskharka following the Annapurna trail. Bansakharka is a picturesque village inhabited by the Magar community of Nepal.
Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
This is a fairly easy trek therefore you are not required to have prior trekking experiences or rigorous training. However, light hiking experience and simple exercises that make you fit are always a good addition.
It is vital, however, that participants with pre-existing medical problems or conditions make these known to Ammonite Adventure at the time of booking. Medical and evacuation expenses are the responsibility of the participant. It is also important that you consult your doctor for vaccination and other medical requirements for your trip.
Best Time to Travel
Autumn (September to December) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant.
Included In Package
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including Breakfasts.
- An experienced local guide.
- Domestic flight tickets (where necessary).
- Bus and/or Car travel (where necessary).
- Twin share accommodation at tea house while on trek including breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- One porter for two trekkers including their food, accommodation and insurances.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- National park permits.
- Service charge levied to tourists as per Nepal Government Law.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner.
Not Included In Package
- Flight tickets related to international travel.
- Food during your stay in Kathmandu (except breakfasts).
- Any kind of drinks (including bar tabs).
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa fee and entry fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and porter.