- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp can be done in all seasons, although, in the winter the Base Camp can sometimes be closed.
Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp can be done in all seasons, although, in the winter the Base Camp can sometimes be closed due to the snow level. the best time to trek is October and November.
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including Breakfasts.
- An experienced local guide.
- Domestic flight tickets (where necessary).
- Bus and/or Car travel (where necessary).
- Twin share accommodation at tea house while on trek including breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- One porter for two trekkers including their food, accommodation and insurances.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- National park permits.
- Service charge levied to tourists as per Nepal Government Law.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner.
- Flight tickets related to international travel.
- Food during your stay in Kathmandu (except breakfasts).
- Any kind of drinks (including bar tabs).
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa fee and entry fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and porter.
No gallery images found.
No Details Found