Langtang Valley Trek – Valley of Glaciers
Langtang Valley Trekking is easiest and shortest trekking site located in Langtang Region. Trekkers without any experience can try this beautiful trail. It is well suited for honeymoon couples or families with children. Helambu Trekking is best destination if you are seeking for family trip.
This trek is also known as ‘The Valley of Glaciers Trek’. The park inhabits several animals and among them Himalayan black bear, Himalayan Thar and Rhesus Monkey are easily visible. The park is also a home for Red Panda, now considered an endangered species.
Langtang Valley Trek begins from Dhunche and ends at Syabrubesi. Dhunche is a largest village in Langtang Region.
The recent earthquake of 25th April destroyed some of the route to Langtang Valley. But, at present everything is recovered and no sigh of earthquake is found here. All the hotels and tea houses are repaired/rebuilt providing good facilities for trekkers.
Included In Package
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including Breakfasts.
- An experienced local guide.
- Domestic flight tickets (where necessary).
- Bus and/or Car travel (where necessary).
- Twin share accommodation at tea house while on trek including breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- One porter for two trekkers including their food, accommodation and insurances.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- National park permits.
- Service charge levied to tourists as per Nepal Government Law.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner.
Not Included In Package
- Flight tickets related to international travel.
- Food during your stay in Kathmandu (except breakfasts).
- Any kind of drinks (including bar tabs).
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa fee and entry fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and porter.