The Manaslu trek begins by sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu to trekking in the beautiful Manaslu region. While on the trip we get to marvel at the magnificent views of Mt. Manaslu (8163m), the eight tallest mountain in the world, coupled with a chance to witness the rich local heritage and biological diversity of the region.
The highest point in this trek is the ‘Larkya La Pass’ which is widely believed to be one of the most dramatic pass crossing the Himalayas. Like all Himalayan Glacier’s itineraries this trek also ensures adequate time for proper acclimatization.
Much of the trek involves walking on mountain trails, and is within the capabilities of people with good cardiovascular fitness. Still, it is important to note that trekking at altitudes above 3000m/10,000ft is more demanding on the body than walking at low elevations.
With its remoteness and secluded solidarity, it is believed to be in stark contrast to trekking in the Annapurna region making ‘Manaslu Trek’ a first choice for those who prefer to become one with nature.
Included In Package
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including Breakfasts.
- An experienced local guide.
- Domestic flight tickets (where necessary).
- Bus and/or Car travel (where necessary).
- Twin share accommodation at tea house while on trek including breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- One porter for two trekkers including their food, accommodation and insurances.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- National park permits.
- Service charge levied to tourists as per Nepal Government Law.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner.
Not Included In Package
- Flight tickets related to international travel.
- Food during your stay in Kathmandu (except breakfasts).
- Any kind of drinks (including bar tabs).
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa fee and entry fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and porter.