Annapurna Circuit 23 Day Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trekking introduces you to the best part of the Annapurna Region. It is a complete trekking package that takes you to Poon Hill, Jomsom, Muktinath, Thorang La Pass, and many other places.
Annapurna Circuit usually takes 20 days and introduces you to the best part of the Annapurna Region. The circuit is moderate to reasonably challenging and makes numerous river crossings over suspension bridges (steel and wooden).
Annapurna Circuit is a single trek where you can enjoy at least 9 peaks ranging from 6000 to 8000m (19,685 ft to 26,246 ft). The names of mountains are Annapurna l to lV, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Manaslu, Gangapurna and Tilicho Peak.
Trek through the incredible Annapurna region and be awed by the Nepalese Himalayas. These snow-capped peaks, mist-shrouded valleys, isolated communities and remote monasteries will inspire those with a bold spirit and a yearning for a definitive nature experience.
When trekking above altitudes of 9,800ft (3000m), it is important to ascend at a rate that allows your body to adjust to the lack of oxygen available in the air you breath. Often known as AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness), Altitude sickness is the number one cause of illness on high treks.
As for most trekking companies, Ammonite Adventure trekking packages allow for slow ascent and acclimatization days where appropriate. Read more about altitude sickness here »
Included In Package
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including Breakfasts.
- An experienced local guide.
- Domestic flight tickets (where necessary).
- Bus and/or Car travel (where necessary).
- Twin share accommodation at tea house while on trek including breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- One porter for two trekkers including their food, accommodation and insurances.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- National park permits.
- Service charge levied to tourists as per Nepal Government Law.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner.
Not Included In Package
- Flight tickets related to international travel.
- Food during your stay in Kathmandu (except breakfasts).
- Any kind of drinks (including bar tabs).
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa fee and entry fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and porter.
The itinerary outlined is a guide based on previous treks but many factors such as weather, local transport, local politics etc can force Ammonite Adventure to amend the itinerary.The itinerary outlined can also be customized at your request to accommodate specific needs such as group size, time constraints, physical requirements etc.